|Supercomputing plans||Christine Kirkpatrick|
- Christine, Kenton, Kandace, Kyle will be there along with much of exec committee
- Exec committee will meet
- Review of TERRA-REF stitching demo (Workbench > XSEDE Comet)
- Kenton will lead a panel on virtualization
- Updating flyer
- Welcome suggestions for others to meet with at SC
| ||NSF RFI on mid-scale infrastructure|| James Myers|
- NSF MRI capped at 4m; MREFC (e.g., Neon, etc) at 100m
- RFI for middle ground (4 < x < 100) could be NDS or NDS slice
- Can we use this as a vehicle to fund some aspect of NDS?
- Due in December sometime
- These are things we need to flesh out even if there isn't immediate funding.
- Are there other proposal/opportunities?
- IMLS needs letter of support
- Cybersecurity proposal participation
- Metabolomics workbench (already in)
- Industry contracts
- Sounds like this is worth pursuing
- Will update website
- 2/7- 2/9 (TAC meeting on 2/7; full day on 2/8; half day 2/9)
- Focus: FRDR; layering services on storage, e.g. North East Storage Exchange (NESE) and Open Storage Network (OSN)
- Status unknown; prototypes were running
|Review of the October roadmap||Craig Willis|